The Office of Environment and Heritage's (OEH) NABERS Learn environment is provided for the purpose of teaching and developing an individual's knowledge and skills of the National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS). Use of must be lawful, efficient, proper and ethical.
1. Login: You are responsible for maintaining the security of your login to NABERS Learn. Under no circumstances should you give out your password to any other person or allow others to login under your account. Unless otherwise stated in course material, all assessments/course work undertaken as part of a course must be that of the learner. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your login to NABERS Learn. Under no circumstances should you give out your password to any other person or allow others to login under your account. Unless otherwise stated in course material, all assessments/course work undertaken as part of a course must be that of the learner.
2. Information Disclosure: In using NABERS Learn you agree to make some information about yourself viewable to others including your first and last name, industry sector and organisation within groups when in the same modules. You may update your profile and add your photo, if you choose to use a different image to one of yourself please ensure it is not offensive. You should be careful not to add personal or private information about yourself that you do not wish others to see.
3. Copyright Obligations: The NABERS Learn site (http://learn.nabers.gov.au), including but not limited to the text, images and learning materials contained within ('Materials'), remain the copyrighted Materials of OEH. Grant of access to the NABERS Learn site does not confer any ownership or commercial rights to a party with respect to the reproduction or dissemination of the Materials for any personal use, gain or profit. Use being limited to the purpose for which OEH grants access to the site.
4. Respecting Privacy: You are required to respect the right to privacy of others. You must not make inappropriate use of others' personal information or post private information or contact details (e.g. address, email) about another person. Any contact from another user or receipt of any message you feel uncomfortable about should be reported immediately to NABERS.
5. OEH's rights: OEH reserves the right to remove messages, images or other content at its discretion, should these be deemed to contravene the E-Conditions of Use policy.